Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Waiting/Food and Beverage serving staff to work in London’s top hotels/venues.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service, and Conference.
- Welcome guests to their table in a polite and friendly manner.
- Take and deliver customer orders.
- Prepare the restaurant for service.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Up-sell our products in line with departmental incentives.
- Ensure compliance of brand standards.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas at all times.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Flexible hours
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Alcohol Server Certification
- Good communication
- Good customer Service
- Good problem Solving
- Team player