Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Laundry Assistant to work in London’s top hotels/venues.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
- Making sure that all linens and resident’s clothes are to be covered at all times during transportation.
- Treat clothes and linens with stain remover and rubs with sponge or brush to remove spots or stains.
- Places clothes and linens in correct machine and sets automatic controls on machines to handle cleaning task.
- Removes clothes from equipment. Use accepted techniques of folding linens and resident clothes for delivery to residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand the need and the use of infection control techniques Use protective equipment when working with soiled linens and possess the ability to learn the procedures for processing isolation linens.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Competencies To perform the job successfully,
- an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Quality Problem Solving
- Customer Service Safety and Security Motivation
- Oral Communication Attendance/Punctuality