Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated House Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (taking out rubbish, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition
- Cleaner Responsibilities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Weekly payments
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Good communicational skills
- High standard of work and attention to detail
- Polite and helpful manner when dealing with clients