Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event Venues and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Hostesses to work in London’s top hotels.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
- Keep the customers as comfortable as possible.
- Act as an intermediary between the kitchen and restaurant staff.
- Monitor the status of each table and provide guests with the menu.
- Welcome and lead guests to their tables.
- Answer phone calls and take reservations.
- Provide report on the daily activities in the facility.
- Assist in table clearing as occasion demands.
- Proffer appropriate seating arrangements.
- Take orders and present menus.
- Ensure sufficient quantity of menus that will be enough to cater for available guests.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff and ensure that they are filled accurately and timely.
- Make reservation arrangements.
- Ensure that work area and tables are clean and organized.
- Ensure maintenance of both interior and exterior environment of the hotel / restaurant.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Outstanding ability delivering professional customer service.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Skilled Reservations scheduling.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the fine dining industry.