As a Floor Housekeeper, you are responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest experience supporting the head housekeeper to set and monitor standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Room Attendant team
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine spot checking of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
On offer are;
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event Venues and Facility Management companies.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Quadrant Recruitment; connecting talented people with the best housekeeping jobs in London.