Quadrant Recruitment is a specialist recruiter of talented hospitality and service people for some of London’s most discerning Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Restaurant, Bars, Event, Venues, and Facility Management companies.
We are looking for dedicated Conference and Banqueting Porter to work in London’s top hotels/venues.
Full-time position - £7.50 p/h, plus holiday pay.
You will be responsible for setting up the function and meeting rooms to specific guest requirements, you will have an eye for detail and primarily be guest focussed and determined to create a memorable customer experience.
- Moving furniture between meeting spaces
- Following detailed room set up plans
- Setting up audio visual equipment
- The delivery of guest requirements in terms of the room facilities, ensuring all are met to an exacting standard
- Reacting to guest queries and requirements on the day
- Security of the property and the guests.
- Assisting the banqueting service team with conference set ups and turns rounds.
- Liaison with other hotel departments including the Conference and Banqueting sales team and Kitchen.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness within your areas of work.
- The reporting of any maintenance faults.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks) paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform and meals when on duty
- Temporary Worker of the month award
- Full induction training
- Opportunity to progress
- Employed / Self-employed contract
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be flexible, and available to work a variety of shift patterns
- Be a great team player
- Have physical fitness and resilience
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised and diligently at all times
- Have the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, with excellent spoken English